Describe who the software is best for - their role(s) within what kind of companies.
LiveAgent is great for small to medium-sized businesses across all industries. It’s ideal for customer support teams that have both in-house and remote agents, as it fosters team collaboration through advanced features such as internal notes, calls, and chats.
How does this software benefit them?
- Streamlines all communication channels into a single shared inbox
- Monitor, manage and respond to all tickets (live chat, social media, phone, email, knowledge base) from an integrated dashboard
- Gain a complete understanding of your customer service efforts and metrics with our data analytics and reporting dashboard
- View department, team, and individual work statistics
- Control access by assigning roles and permissions to multiple employees
- Provide self-service options to customers by building multiple knowledge bases and customer portals
- Integrate over 40 third party apps with LiveAgent to improve your workflow efficiency
- Automate mundane tasks so your agents can focus on nurturing customer relationships
- Enables agents to view, store, and manage all client information from contact details to past interactions with your business
How technical do users need to be to use the software?
LiveAgent users don’t need to be overly technically savvy to use the software with ease. The software provides each user with a guided tour of the software upon logging in. LiveAgent also offers a thorough knowledge base and customer portal which provides users with how-to-guides, videos, community forums, and FAQs. On top of that, LiveAgent offers 24/7 support to all its users.
SEE ALL FAQS
We monitor all 99 customer references & reviews to prevent fraudulent content. We only post customer references verified by the vendor.