Describe who the software is best for - their role(s) within what kind of companies.
eSkill is specifically designed for HR managers and recruiters and training and development managers. HR managers and recruiters use it to develop and administer skills tests and behavioral assessments and video interviews that candidates complete as part of the hiring process. Training & development managers use it to assess internal training needs so they can identify employees who are ready to be promoted and those who could be with additional development.
How does this software benefit them?
- Eliminates the need for recruiters and HR managers to manually review resumes.
- Reduces hiring and recruiting costs.
- Reduces the amount of time required to hire a new employee.
- Helps recruiters and HR managers ensure a candidate really has the skills and experience required to do a job.
- Allows recruiters “meet” candidates face-to-face using video interviews.
- Helps recruiters and HR managers determine whether a candidate is a good fit for their company culture.
- Enables recruiters and HR managers to include simulations in skills tests that replicate the job environment so they can see how the candidate will perform on the job.
- Helps training & development managers determine where training is needed to help employees succeed.
How technical do users need to be to use the software?
No technical experience is required. eSkill can be integrated with any popular ATS system and clients can start using it immediately. Each client is also assigned as Customer Success Manager (CSM) that they can contact for help if they have questions or need help creating a skills test.
SEE ALL FAQS
We monitor all 48 customer references & reviews to prevent fraudulent content. We only post customer references verified by the vendor.