Alfresco provides modern enterprise content management (ECM) software built on open standards that enables organizations to unlock the power of their business-critical content. With the controls that IT demands and the simplicity that end users love, Alfresco's open source technology enables global organizations to collaborate more effectively across cloud, mobile, hybrid and on-premise environments. Innovating at the intersection of content, collaboration and business process, Alfresco’s software manages over seven billion documents, powering the daily tasks of more than 11 million users worldwide. Select Alfresco customers include: Amnesty International, Cisco, DAB Bank, FOX, NASA, PGA Tour, and Sony Entertainment. Founded in 2005, Alfresco’s UK headquarters are in Maidenhead, UK with U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, CA.
Companies Using Alfresco
People Using Alfresco
Additional Alfresco Information & Resources
- 184 Alfresco reviews and testimonials from real Alfresco customers.
- Browse Alfresco case studies and customer success stories
- Watch Alfresco customer videos to decide if Alfresco has the right business software for your company.
- See which companies are customers of Alfresco.
- Find out more about individual Alfresco users.