What are the support options? List all.
The Monetate Technical Support Team acts as the front-line for all off-hours emergency requests. Standard business hours for the Monetate Technical Support team are as follows:
- Monday through Friday
- 4:00 am through 8:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time
What is Emergency Support?
- Emergency support requests outside of the above timeframe should be channeled through the Emergency Support Request process. Before you submit an off-hours Emergency Support Request, please consider the following:
- Emergency Support is only for emergencies where Monetate’s functionality has a material impact on your organization’s ability to do business (For example, Monetate is serving broken images or there is a Monetate platform outage).
- Emergency Support is not appropriate for experience deadlines or development queue prioritization (For example, we have to finish the experience by 10 am tomorrow).
- If Monetate is unable to restore core business functionality to your website within a reasonable time-frame, Emergency Support may temporarily disable all Monetate services.
Who should submit issues to Emergency Support?
- Anyone who observes a "Severity 1" issue outside of normal business hours as described above
- This system is for both internal and external users and allows us to activate the appropriate resources for immediate investigation.
What if there is a severity 1 issue during normal hours?
- Submit your request through the normal firstname.lastname@example.org channel and include "Emergency" and/or "Severity 1" in the subject line
- The subject line will automatically notify the team that the request needs immediate action.
Submitting an Issue
- To submit an off-hours Emergency Support Request, please reach out to one of the following:
Non-emergency, non-off hours technical support requests should still be channeled through the email@example.com email address.
What happens after I submit an "Emergency Support" issue?
- You will receive an automated notification of the receipt of the issue
- The on-call support engineer is automatically paged and will notify you when they are actively investigating the issue.
- Escalation logic is built in to ensure the page is answered.
- The on-call engineer can coordinate a call to provide synchronous updates, but their primary job is to investigate the root cause and escalate to the appropriate resources.
- The on-call engineer will notify you at the following points:
When we are able to reproduce the behavior
- If/when we escalate the request to any additional resources
- When we identify the root cause
- When we develop a fix
- When we deploy the fix
We monitor all 37 customer references & reviews to prevent fraudulent content. We only post customer references verified by the vendor.