Describe who the software is best for - their role(s) within what kind of companies.
iCIMS is the leading talent acquisition solution provider. More than 4,000 organization, from mid-size companies to the largest global enterprises, use iCIMS’ talent acquisition solutions to hire 4 million people collectively each year. Brands like Foot Locker, Enterprise Holdings, Tiffany & Co, Kate Spade and 7-Eleven use iCIMS to attract, source, engage and hire great talent.
How does this software benefit them?
• Drives talent to clients’ career sites, and hiring funnel, by partnering with Google for Jobs so candidates find relevant jobs faster.
• Improves time-to-hire and fill by building talent pools of interested and qualified candidates with our CRM solution, iCIMS Connect.
• Hire faster with text messaging, live chat and AI-powered natural language processing using iCIMS TextRecruit.
• Differentiates the candidate experience with the world’s leading applicant tracking system, iCIMS Recruit.
• Completes and distributes offer letters quickly so our clients don’t lose candidates to competitors with iCIMS Offer.
• Ramps up new hires for success with iCIMS Onboard.
• Creates a single unified candidate system-of-record that seamlessly integrate into our clients’ HRIS provider.
How technical do users need to be to use the software?
Users do not need to be technical because iCIMS is intuitive to use. It is expressly designed for recruiters and human resource professionals to configure themselves or with the help of iCIMS’ customer support team. Unlike most technology solutions, iCIMS does not require customizations by IT/consulting support that typically create an additional cost for clients.
SEE ALL FAQS
We monitor all 143 customer references & reviews to prevent fraudulent content. We only post customer references verified by the vendor.