61 APS Payroll Customer References
See who is using APS Payroll and how they are using it:
14 Case Studies
14 companies using APS Payroll share their challenges, decisions and results before, during and after implementing APS Payroll software.
Describe who the software is best for - their role(s) within what kind of companies.
APS's solution is geared toward mid-sized companies, and we cater to a variety of industries including restaurants, hospitality, healthcare, nonprofits, manufacturing and machinery, education, financial services, religious organizations, oil and gas, technology services, and wholesale, distribution and supply companies. The people we typically work most with are CPAs, CEOs, HR managers, payroll administrators, and managers.
How does this software benefit them?
Our software provides many benefits for our users:
- Control access by assigning permission levels to protect confidential data.
- Intuitively designed dashboard for easy visualization of key data and better decision-making.
- Single point of entry eliminates duplicate processes and the potential for errors.
- Designed for optimal efficiency, usability, and adoption.
- Lifetime customer training to maximize system investment.
- Simplified navigation makes it easy to work quickly and efficiently from task to task.
How technical do users need to be to use the software?
Users of our system do not need to be technologically savvy; they will learn the ins and outs of our system during their training and the implementation process.
SEE ALL FAQS
We monitor all 61 customer references & reviews to prevent fraudulent content. We only post customer references verified by the vendor.