Looker is an inventive software company with a modern approach to unlocking the value of business data. Looker’s web-based data discovery platform powers the work of data analysts while fueling (and fulfilling) the business user’s curiosity—creating a discovery-driven culture throughout the customer’s organization. Looker was purpose-built to interact with the next generation of analytic databases, like Amazon Redshift, Amazon RDS, HP Vertica, Greenplum, Teradata Aster, and others. Looker was founded by Lloyd Tabb, Principal Engineer at Netscape and former CTO of LiveOps. Investors in Looker include Redpoint Ventures, First Round Capital, and PivotNorth Capital. The company is based in Santa Cruz, CA.
Companies Using Looker
People Using Looker
Additional Looker Information & Resources
- 60 Looker reviews and testimonials from real Looker customers.
- Browse Looker case studies and customer success stories
- Watch Looker customer videos to decide if Looker has the right business software for your company.
- See which companies are customers of Looker.
- Find out more about individual Looker users.