Describe who the software is best for - their role(s) within what kind of companies.
iVend Retail offers a fully integrated suite of retail management solutions designed to provide retailers of all sizes, in all geographies, the tools they need to operate competitive, profitable businesses. Used by thousands of retailers in 85+ countries, iVend Retail manages all of the day-to-day sales operations from system administration and store operations to reporting. Role functions that are well serviced by iVend Retail include IT administration, marketing, finance, buying and merchandising, store operations, eCommerce and supply chain. All roles benefit from the features on offer and are fully catered for from the cashier and sales associate to the invested owners of the business including the COO and CEO.
How does this software benefit them?
• Business Owner, CEO and COO: iVend Retail increases the equity value of a business by improving sales, market share, margins, profits and return on capital investment. The solution is designed to maximize sales potential by implementing fully integrated sales growth programs across all sales channels. The solution provides real-time visibility into enterprise wide sales insights to enable better decision making.
• Finance: iVend Retail allows finance teams to achieve sales objectives with a lower stock to sales ratio and to focus inventory where it is most needed.
• Buying and Merchandising: The advanced forecasting and replenishment engines in iVend Retail greatly improve the accuracy of inventory level planning thereby reducing the investment needed in safety stock, while simultaneously enhancing the service levels to the end customer.
• Marketing: iVend Retail ensures a consistent customer experience across all sales channels via an Omni-channel engagement. Fully integrated solutions afforded by iVend provide retailers with a single view of their customers to deliver a personalized experience to shoppers that see them fully engaged throughout the sales process.
• Store Operations: Store productivity and decision making is boosted through easy to use reports and dashboards, which can be accessed from a large number of supported devices either on premise or on the cloud. In-store sales associates and managers are empowered with context filled information to not only save the sale but to realise true sales growth with many features that value-add to support better cross sell and up-sell opportunities.
• eCommerce: A natively integrated feature rich, eCommerce/mCommerce platform that greatly accelerates sales growth for retailers by expanding their businesses to reach a new online audience. With iVend eCommerce retailers are no longer constrained by their immediate geographical location but can expand their business to include customers from around the globe. For a much smaller investment, retailers can realise a much larger return, replacing old systems for generating sales is greatly simplified with iVend eCommerce as it comes fully integrated with iVend Retail out of the box, which significantly reduces the size, time and cost of the usual implementation footprint. Retailers and their customers alike, realise a much faster, more enjoyable and convenient shopping experience with iVend eCommerce.
• IT: iVend Retail uses open platform technology to help retailers protect investments and transform, replace or integrate with existing systems. iVend Retail can be integrated with any ERP, accounting, CRM and customer-facing solution via the iVend open APIs. In addition, iVend Extensibility allows for the core retail solution to be extended and tailored offering new features and functionality. Examples of these include rentals, scheduling, vertical specific functionality such as hospitality, optical and specialty service retail models. The flexibility and customizability of iVend Retail supports and enables retailers to grow and evolve their business solutions in response to changing market and consumer expectations. iVend Retail offers robust and extensive automation with real time integration, including the upgrade processes. This ensures retailers stay up to date with system improvements, allowing IT teams to better spend their time on value-adding with strategic projects. iVend Retail is multi-currency, multi-company, multi-channel and supports multi-tax jurisdictions with full legal and fiscal requirements being met across the globe.
• Supply Chain: iVend Retail provides forecasting and replenishment functionality to help retailers maintain stock levels and meet customer service goals. iVend Retail provides mobile based functionality to help maintain accurate store and warehouse stock records, thereby supporting efficient inventory management. iVend Retail standard functionality supports a wide range products types by offering features to easily manage inventory by serial and batch, by kits and assemblies, by special analysis and also for items that require special ordering.
How technical do users need to be to use the software?
After setup, users do not have to be technical at all, as iVend Retail is a very user-friendly and intuitive system. The solution can be easily customised right down to the individual user, allowing retailers to tailor the solution to suit any particular skill level.
SEE ALL FAQS
We monitor all 114 customer references & reviews to prevent fraudulent content. We only post customer references verified by the vendor.