Describe who the software is best for - their role(s) within what kind of companies.
Global Shop Solutions ERP software is focused on the discrete manufacturing industry serving all critical functions inside your business from quote to cash including manufacturing/production, scheduling, customer service, inventory management, accounting, quality, and more. Whether you are in a leadership position, functional position, laborer, or administration our integrated ERP system provides all the functionality you require to deliver a quality part on-time, every time.
How does this software benefit them?
1. Return on Investment - Return on Investment (ROI) is the number one reason manufacturers purchase and implement ERP software. It does more than pay for itself. In most cases, the annual ROI is a cash return of four to five times the purchase cost of the software. This is not a one-time return, but one that keeps recurring year after year.
2. Lower Setup Costs - With Global Shop Solutions ERP software, lean setup goals are being monitored and met. You have the capability of measuring estimated setup time against actual time. Detailed tracking provides improved accountability and stronger motivation to meet your setup goals.
3. Shortened Cycle Times - Purchases can be automated to avoid shortages and delays. Actual labor hours are measured against performance estimates to challenge production to meet or exceed the pace required. Each piece of information only needs to be entered in the system once. This eliminates redundant entries and decreases errors. With a speedier, more accurate flow of information, you can expect shortened cycle times for all of your processes.
4. Increased On-Time Delivery - Global Shop Solutions manufacturers report 98-100% on-time delivery to their customers after implementing our ERP software. Our integrated software improves your ability to accurately estimate delivery time for each shipment. At any time during the process of an order, you will know where that order is on its timeline and will be able to communicate that information to your customer.
5. Reduced Administrative Overhead - Replicated keystrokes add up when you have to enter the same information (employee names, vendor information, customer information) into a variety of different software platforms or spreadsheets. With an efficient, integrated information flow throughout the Global Shop Solutions ERP software, those administrative hours can be greatly reduced.
6. Lower Labor and Material Costs - Consistent, up-to-date information that is easily accessible by employees means a smoother running operation with fewer mistakes and less down time, reducing direct and indirect shop labor costs. When inventory management is simplified and purchasing is automated, employees have the time to spend researching and negotiating better pricing for material procurement.
7. Improved Productivity - Consistency is the key to efficiency in manufacturing. Global Shop Solutions creates the consistency needed to speed up the information process and delivery. All work sequences follow the same model. Confusion and frustration are eliminated. With real-time data, modifications can be made mid-stream, instead of waiting weeks or months to analyze and adjust production issues.
8. Superior Customer Service - Happy customers are loyal customers. Provide immediate answers to your customer's questions and your team wins big points. With the Global Shop Solutions manufacturing ERP software packages, everything from billing questions to past and present project details, purchase orders, past orders and more can be accessed from one client screen.
9. Accurate Inventory Tracking - Physical inventory can be reduced when the accuracy of system counts can be trusted. Automated ordering ensures appropriate lead time for timely delivery of purchase orders. Less inventory sitting on the shelf improves the cash flow in your lean manufacturing model. Most Global Shop Solutions' customers experience 99% inventory accuracy with our manufacturing ERP software.
10. Increase Sales - In today's manufacturing environment, it's easy to get so caught up in getting the product out the door that you don't have time to look at ways to bring new business in the door. With ERP, it's a different story. When you deliver on time, every time, word gets out in the marketplace. Existing customers tell others that you're a vendor they can count on. Previous customers start coming back. Potential customers see that your production processes are predictable and reliable. Most important, ERP helps grow your business. Buy the software to reduce costs and streamline operations. But don't be surprised when it allows you to do what every business needs to do-grow sales.
How technical do users need to be to use the software?
Global Shop Solutions ERP software does not require any prerequisite technical expertise.
SEE ALL FAQS
We monitor all 229 customer references & reviews to prevent fraudulent content. We only post customer references verified by the vendor.