Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work. From tasks and projects to conversations and dashboards, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish and get results. Asana was started after Dustin Moskovitz and Justin Rosenstein built an internal tool at Facebook, which quickly changed how the company coordinates. They realized this technology could help every organization achieve their goals. Now, Asana is a team of over 100 peers across 3 offices in SF, NYC, and Dublin, with investors including Benchmark Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Founders Fund, and Peter Thiel.
Companies Using Asana
People Using Asana
Additional Asana Information & Resources
- 28 Asana reviews and testimonials from real Asana customers.
- Browse Asana case studies and customer success stories
- Watch Asana customer videos to decide if Asana has the right business software for your company.
- See which companies are customers of Asana.
- Find out more about individual Asana users.