Describe who the software is best for - their role(s) within what kind of companies.
Zengine by WizeHive was designed to help foundations, nonprofits, associations, universities, and government offices manage their giving and award programs.
How does this software benefit them?
- Create secure, online applications that are easy to navigate, save, and complete.
- Allow for uploads of any kind of file type, including blind requests for uploads of transcripts or letters of recomendation.
- Make reviews easier with automatic assignments and a convenient, personalized review portal for each reviewer displaying only their items for review and a convenient side-by-side view of the data and scoring rubric.
- Track the flow of all data and manage your program from the administrative hub.
- Communicate with applicants or reviewers directly from the system.
- Use sorting, custom views, and dashboards to report on progress and KPIs.
- Continue your relationship with awardees with progress reports, disbursement request, and other requests.
How technical do users need to be to use the software?
All implementation and customization is done by our Implementation team. Users will receive full training on the administrative hub of the system. Review and application portals are simple, intuitive, and require no technical knowledge.
SEE ALL FAQS
We monitor all 65 customer references & reviews to prevent fraudulent content. We only post customer references verified by the vendor.