Describe who the software is best for - their role(s) within what kind of companies.
Informer by Entrinsik is used by over 1500 organizations around the world including USAA, Quinnipiac University, Berklee College of Music, New York Botanical Garden, and American University. The Informer team brings industry-specific expertise, working extensively within various industries including Higher Education, Insurance, Manufacturing & Distribution, Healthcare, Public Safety, Not-for-Profit, Government, CRM, and many others.
Business users, data analysts, and IT staff can generate reports and dashboards within a secure, governed environment that consolidates real-time data to track and analyze key performance metrics.
How does this software benefit them?
* Department Managers can access real-time data relevant to your department to analyze and answer key business questions as conditions are changing;
* Business Analysts can organize disparate data for reporting and analysis and use powerful data discovery capabilities to blend and explore data
* Database Administrators get straightforward implementation, deployment and governance capabilities to quickly and easily expand user adoption across your enterprise;
* Business Users can perform your own iterative data analysis and dashboard creation from an easy, guided, intuitive interface instead of relying on IT; and
* Company Executives can stay on top of the big picture by analyzing and monitoring the KPIs most important to you with real-time reports and visualizations.
How technical do users need to be to use the software?
From the beginning, Informer has been designed to make reporting, visualizing and analyzing data, regardless of where it's located, easy for users across enterprises of all sizes. Static reports are no longer sufficient and are almost immediately outdated. Referencing curated datasets or real-time queries, Informer provides a rich set of visuals for viewing and interpreting data interactively. Users, regardless of technical expertise, can create visuals or have Informer suggest contextually relevant and insightful visuals automatically through Informer’s Discover feature for further customization.
SEE ALL FAQS
Users can track and monitor multiple department-specific KPIs on one screen by creating interactive reports with advanced capabilities to sort, group or pivot on data, and experiment with trend analyses, regressions and correlations. Plugins can also incorporate additional custom report types in Informer. Data visualization options become practically unlimited with Informer.
We monitor all 82 customer references & reviews to prevent fraudulent content. We only post customer references verified by the vendor.