Frequently Asked Questions
Describe who the software is best for - their role(s) within what kind of companies.
Our software is invaluable for Maintenance Managers/Directors, Maintenance Technicians and Facility Managers/Directors who needs to track maintenance at their facilities. These may include work orders, preventive maintenance, assets, Inventory, labor, and service requests.
How does this software benefit them?
Maintenance Connection provides a full-featured web-based maintenance management (or Web-Based CMMS) solution which includes Work Order Tracking, Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Asset Management, Built-in Procedure Libraries, Inventory Tracking, Purchasing, Scheduling, and Service Requests - all available by simply using a web browser. Our solutions are available either On Premise (installed on an Intranet) or Cloud Based (hosted on the Internet in our secure data center).
How technical do users need to be to use the software?
Our software is intuitive and user friendly. We provide industry-leading software training and support.
What makes Maintenance Connection a leader in this space?
Maintenance Connection can be delivered as an entirely browser based application, which means no software has to be installed on any device, allowing organizations to get up and running quickly.
Who are your biggest competitors (3-5 companies)?
eMaint, Maintenance Assistant, ManagerPlus, Facilities Maintenance eXpress, Hippo CMMS
How/why is Maintenance Connection better than those competitors (or most others in their market)? What about it is unique, stronger, easier, etc.?
We pride ourselves on our customer service and support. We also offer an abundance of customization and integrate with a variety of other commonly used facility and asset management products.
What kind of features can customers expect to see in the near future? And longer term?
More customization and reporting options. An improved integration for GPS tracking.
Which popular or common software does your product integrate with?
Building Automation, CAFM, Calibration, Capital Planning, Community Engagement, Compliance, Enterprise Resource Planning, Finance, Fleet, Inventory Management, Time Tracking, Real Time Location Services, Utilities
Software pricing can often be complex. If it's pretty straightforward, list tiers, pricing (per year, seat, etc), limits, etc. If it's not simple, use broad estimates or ranges for typical setups.
Starting at $199/per month per user
Is there a trial or free download available?
Yes there is a free trial
What kind of training/education is offered?
For an additional fee we offer in-person, live online, webinar and documentation training options.
Describe the implementation process and timeline.
Our implementation team guides customers through a smooth onboarding process with the following steps:
1. Project planning- define project goals, roles and milestones. Schedule next steps
2. Data Migration- review existing data sources, map data to CMS, configure data standards, and import data from standard template
3. Core Configuration- configure core modules, user forms, create security access groups and create required reports
4. Process Design- evaluate current process, build most efficient process, configure business logic, and setup process automation
5. Training / Go Live - functional user test, end-user training, and roll-out
6. Manage Results- refine usage as needed, analyze system reports, and monitor key performance indicators
What are the support options? List all.
1. On-site/remote client training
2. MC University an online learning center
3. Annual Checkpoint User Group Conference