Frequently Asked Questions
Describe who the software is best for - their role(s) within what kind of companies.
DocuWare provides digital document management and automated workflows to organizations of any size and across all major industries from manufacturing and retail to healthcare and government. Our cloud-based solutions are especially valuable for traditionally paper-based processes such as invoice processing and employee management.
How does this software benefit them?
- Removing the cost and inefficiencies of paper-based processes
- Freeing employees from tedious manual input
- Digitizing and automating repetitive processes
- Allowing staff to focus on knowledge-based strategic growth projects
- Improving productivity
- Increasing profitability
- Improving business continuity by offering secure remote access to data anytime/anywhere
- Taking care of compliance
How technical do users need to be to use the software?
Users do not need to be technical. Implementation of our solution does not require heavy IT input and in depth user training is provided by DocuWare or our authorized partner.
What makes DocuWare a leader in this space?
DocuWare is a leader because:
- We cater to enterprises of any size and provide scalable cloud or on-premises solutions to fit their needs:
Our cloud-based preconfigured solutions are great for small to medium sized businesses that do not have the manpower or the financial resources to invest in a custom-made document management system.
Our on-premises solutions can be customized for larger enterprises such as government or healthcare who are required by law to maintain all data on site.
- Users love us because DocuWare integrates with almost all existing accounting, HR and other software such as SAGE, QuickBooks, Datev, Oracle, Outlook. This integration capability allows users to continue to use their existing trusted application and enhance this usage with DocuWare.
Who are your biggest competitors (3-5 companies)?
How/why is DocuWare better than those competitors (or most others in their market)? What about it is unique, stronger, easier, etc.?
-Easy integration with existing software applications already being used by our customers means a shorter learning curve for our new users
- Scalable solutions ranging from cloud to on-premises makes our document management solution affordable for every size enterprise
- Preconfigured solutions can be implemented in days, quickly relieving employees involved in invoice processing and employee management of tedious manual data entry
What kind of features can customers expect to see in the near future? And longer term?
Which popular or common software does your product integrate with?
DocuWare can be seamlessly integrated with software such as SAGE, QuickBooks, Datev, Oracle, Outlook and over 500 other applications.
Software pricing can often be complex. If it's pretty straightforward, list tiers, pricing (per year, seat, etc), limits, etc. If it's not simple, use broad estimates or ranges for typical setups.
We recommend that business owners or potential users take the free demo to determine the specific needs that DocuWare solutions can address and then contact us or one of our authorized partners to explore costs and implementation timelines. An Authorized DocuWare Partner in your region can be found here: https://www.docuware.com/document-management-partners/find-an-authorized-docuware-reseller
Is there a trial or free download available?
Free demo: https://start.docuware.com/info/request-a-demo?p=f
Free trial: https://login.docuware.com/signup?signin=95fa6bcdac436d8e9a628c67ebc0db6b
Free ebooks: https://start.docuware.com/resources
Free webinars: https://start.docuware.com/resources
What kind of training/education is offered?
There is no cost to attend an online training webinar.
There is no cost for partner training.
New user training is part of the implementation process handled by our professional services.
Additional user certification and training is held throughout the year at our NY Headquarters.
Describe the implementation process and timeline.
Implementation is straightforward and does not require dedicated IT resources from the customer. The timeline is based on whether it is cloud-based or on-premises. Our preconfigured solutions can take 3-5 days to implement and on-premises can take up to a few weeks.
What are the support options? List all.
Our technical support team is available to provide assistance to all our customers.
Requests can be submitted through our support portal: https://support.docuware.com/en-US/