Describe who the software is best for - their role(s) within what kind of companies.
Gatekeeper works with a wide variety of customers from a number of different business areas. The most common are:
- In-House Legal Teams, including General Counsels, Heads of Legal in start-ups and more mature companies
- Contract Managers where businesses have sufficient scale to have these specialist roles
- IT departments, including working directly with CIOs and Heads of IT
- Procurement Teams
- Vendor Managers
- Operations professionals such as COOs or Heads of Operations often in fast-growing businesses
- Finance Departments
How does this software benefit them?
- Time-saving through automation of processes and delegation of tasks
- Cost savings by having a clear overview of supplier agreements, obligations and renewal dates
- Data integrity by creating detailed records for all contracts and vendors and providing the ability to delegate access to internal and external stakeholders
- Up to date reporting at a contract, vendor, category, geographical or business unit level
- Improved compliance
- Lower business risk as all risks are categorised, monitored and key actions recorded
How technical do users need to be to use the software?
Not technical at all.
SEE ALL FAQS
Gatekeeper is designed with a focus on usability and this is regularly mentioned by customers as one of the key reasons for its selection.
Its simple user-interface is extremely straightforward to use and understand, while still maintaining the ability to perform complex tasks.
Our implementation team will take enormous care to get new users up and running and comfortable with the system.
We monitor all 18 customer references & reviews to prevent fraudulent content. We only post customer references verified by the vendor.